The Team STITCH is committed to ensure that your personal information is secured with us, and being used properly.
Information Collection & handling
Personal identification information from Users is collected in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address & Contact number. This personal identification information from Users is only collected if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, which may prevent them from engaging in certain E-Store related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with E-Store. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, geographical location, the type of computer and technical information about user’s means of connection to E-Store, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Usage And Storage of Information
We use the information to fulfill our commitments with you and to provide you the service up-to the mark. The collected information is used in the following ways:
- To improve customer service
- To receive, process and ship your orders
- To improve & personalize your browsing experience at our website
- To improve our Web Services
- To send updated emails / newsletter
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items
- To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To quickly process your transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed.