Terms & Conditions
Visitors of this website are required to read and accept all of the terms and conditions laid down in this Terms and Conditions and all other terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here in this website. The Site allows you to browse, select and purchase the product offered here.
These terms & conditions, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between the company and you. If you visit, use, or shop at the site (or any future site operated by the company, you accept these terms and conditions). In addition, when you use any current or future services of the company or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with the company or third party vendors, whether or not included in the site, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or merchant. If these conditions are inconsistent with such guidelines and conditions, such guidelines and conditions will prevail.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Please read the terms and conditions listed below carefully as they may contain important information relevant to you.
- We cannot guarantee product availability and products, as well as their availability for immediate delivery. The Company reserves the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We strive to make every piece of information as accurate as possible. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed.
- Occasionally there may be information on our e-commerce site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our E-commerce store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and telephone numbers so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- In no case shall STITCH, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless STITCH and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- The Terms and Conditions, including any modification and/or revision, terms incorporated by reference, and the general terms and conditions of the Site, shall constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and cancels all prior and contemporaneous agreements, claims, representations, and understandings of the parties in connection with the subject matter hereof. Provided, however, that the Company shall have the right to introduce new and/or revised Terms and Conditions, policies, rules and regulations from time to time, which shall be effective as and when posted on the Site. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions each time you use this website.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com